ABOUT ME

Hi my name is Taiwera and I am 12 years old. I go to Kaitao Middle School. I'm in room 2 in the accelerate academy. My teachers name is Mrs Vaughan. I like to go fishing, hunting, playing xbox360, Ps2 and fitness at school. My favorite foods are Mcdonalds, KFC, BK, subway, butter chicken and other stuff and I have one brother and two sisters.
My mates are Tristan, Shayden, Tre, Tyrell, Sam, Matthew, Ryan and Retia.

There are four houses and they are called Cowley which is now called Morrison their colour is Purple, Reid their colour is Green, Bosson's colour is Blue and I'm in the SOLOMON house our colour is Orange and the house leader is Mrs Donaldson. The first term was pretty cool because we went to Te Puia, the Rotorua Museum and that term went fast. During the first term the Accelerate academy went to Noho Marae but we didn't stay there, another place we went to was Te Puia and while we were there we went to see the geysers, mud pools and the Kiwis.

During the second term our main focus is our speeches and the other thing we have to do is our earth science, earthquakes and volcano studies. Earth Science was the best one for me because we got to make nice stuff like fudge, toffee, hokey pokey. We also got to do lots of experiments like make a rictor scale, putting baking soda and vinegar and watching it splat and making salt jump by using a rubber band stretch it out and then let it go and the salt will fly up in the air.