SPEECHES, POETRY and SCIENCE FAIR

This term we did our speeches in front of our class. My speech was about gaming. If you got picked in your class you had to do it in front of the academy and if you got picked in the academy you had to do your speech in front of the year 8 if your a year 8 and you had to do your speech in front of the year 7 if your a year 7. Accelerate came first second and third in the year 8 and they also came first second and third in the year 7.

We are also doing poetry and my favorite type is none because I don't like doing poetry. these are some of the types Couplet, Haiku, Acrostic, Alliteration, Cinquain and that's all I can think of.

The Science Fair is coming soon and in my team is me and one of my mates Tyrell. We have not decided what we are going to make yet. Its hard as trying to decide what you are going to make because when you decide what you are going to make either you or one the people in your team picks another topic or you decide not to do it. We where going to make something that crushes things but Mr Dyke asked us if our topic had a purpose and we said no so we changed our minds.